Pullover Rosie with CottonMODUS VIVENDI
Our classic ladies sweater. Made from a blend of Italian merino wool and cotton with contrasting neck placket.
- Handmade in Austria
This model is available in many different colors, if the desired combination is not in stock, we will be happy to make the sweater, the delivery time here is about 14 days.
A piece from our new summer collection "An Occasional Dream".
- 75 % italian merino wool
- 25 % Cotton
Merino wool is a particularly high-quality form of wool. It is obtained from merino sheep and is characterized by its particular fineness and softness.
- Merino wool has excellent thermal regulation. That is, it regulates the skin breathing and oxygen exchange as if by itself
- The natural structure of the wool fiber creates air spaces - air can circulate and breathe the skin, stimulating the metabolism. Moisture is very well wicked away from the body.
- Merino wool can absorb moisture in about 1/3 of its own weight without feeling damp; for example, moisture is transported outward 7 times faster than cotton.
- Due to the animal protein fibers, germs and bacteria do not find a breeding ground and can not multiply.
- does not scratch the skin
- insulates well against cold and heat
- transports moisture
- can absorb up to one third of its dry weight in moisture
- cools by evaporative cooling in warm temperatures
- warms even when damp
- does not absorb odors, therefore needs less frequent washing
- retains its fit
- flame retardant
- has a natural sun protection factor of up to 50
- does not become electrostatically charged
- Wool wash cycle 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
Since merino wool prevents the adhesion of bacteria responsible for bad odors, merino clothing does not take on odors as easily as clothing made of synthetic material. Therefore, in comparison, merino clothing does not need to be washed so often, usually airing is enough.
Care and washing of merino wool
- Air the garment
- Use wool detergent
- Wash in the wool program of the washing machine
- Wash with similar colors
- Pull into shape when wet
- Iron at low temperature
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry