Jacket WORKER Organic Cotton, Hand Paintedeleven.eleven
Classic men's jacket made of handspun denim, the stripes were painted by hand in mud dye process.
- Made from handspun organic cotton, which is a yarn that is handspun in India and woven on a handloom.
- Pinkwood color is made from sappan wood.
- Natural indigo is dyed in a 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Mud Resist is a hand dyeing technique using mud and natural rubber.
- Length of the garment: 77 cm
- 100% Organic Cotton
It is advisable to wash this garment separately and do not expose to direct sunlight as this may cause color changes.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Hand wash separately
For naturally dyed garments, color fading is normal in the first few washes, after which the colors stabilize. The fading and bleeding of natural dyes will result in graceful fading over time.