S Towel Stripeseleven.eleven
4 pieces of towels made of organic cotton, the stripes were painted by hand and dyed in the mud dye process.
- Made from handspun organic cotton, which is a yarn that is spun by hand in India and woven on a handloom.
- The color "Pinkwood" is made from sappan wood.
- Natural indigo is dyed in a 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Mud resist is a hand dyeing technique using mud and natural rubber.
- Size: 33 cm x 55,8 cm
- 100% Organic Cotton
It is advisable to wash this garment separately and do not expose it to direct sunlight as this may cause color changes.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separate hand wash
With naturally dyed garments, color fading is normal in the first few washes, after which the colors stabilize. The fading and bleeding of the natural dyes results in graceful fading over time.